In India, the number of people who use WhatsApp is more than 200 million. Whatsapp today is used not only for messaging but also for voice and video calling. Just one number is needed to use Whatsapp, but many people do not have their number or even if they do not want to share it with others. In this case, we are going to tell you some tips, so that you can use Whatsapp without having a SIM card and without sharing your number with anyone.
Follow these tips to use WhatsApp without your phone number
With the help of TextNow app
- First download the Text Now app from the Play Store.
- After this, open the app and sign in.
- You can use your e-mail ID or Facebook to sign in.
- After this you will be asked for your username and area code.
- In this, you can also enter area code anywhere in India. Such as 315808 or any type of American code.
- You will get a number from the app as soon as you enter it.
- Now download and open Whatsapp on your smartphone.
- After opening, Whatsapp will ask your number: Submit the number from TextNow.
- After submitting, Text Now will send you OTP but after processing the OTP, the process will fail.
- Then click on call me. A call will come from the app itself after clicking. Your OTP will be given on the call.
- Put the OTP over the call on the Whatsapp and submit it.
- You can use the WhatsApp without using your number.
With the help of landline number
- First download WhatsApp on your smartphone.
- After this, open the app and enter your landline number.
- After this your OTP verification will fail. Click Call Me option. You will receive a call as soon as you click.
- On the call you will be given an OTP. Enter that OTP to WhatsApp and submit it.
- You can use whatsapp only after doing so.