Smartphone is the most preferred platform for users. It has been made available in many languages. It employs more than 200 million active users. In such cases, if users want to use it in their preferred language, then they can. Let us know that WhatsApp can be used in Hindi, Bengali, Punjabi, Telugu, Marathi, Tamil, Urdu, Gujarati, Kannada and Malayalam.
Table of Contents
Use WhatsApp in any language as follows :
- Open WhatsApp and click on the three dots given in the top right corner.
- This will open the settings.
- After the settings are open, select Chat and go to App Language.
Also, let us know one thing that WhatsApp supports the language that will be the default language of the smartphone. So, if you’d like to be able to change the language of the call WhatsApp can change the language. Do this in a situation when you also need to change the phone language.
To change the language of the phone, follow the following steps :
For Android users:
- First of all, you need to tap the Language and Input in the settings of the phone.
- After this, choose your favorite language from here.
- Now open WhatsApp and here you will see app text in the same language that you have chosen.
For iPhone users :
- Open the phone’s settings.
- Then tap General.
- Now tap on the iPhone Language by going to Language & Region
- From here you will be able to choose your favorite language.
- Now you will see WhatsApp in the same language that you have chosen.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!