In order to purchase General passengers Tickets, have to go on long lines. This makes waste time of travelers quite wasted. Indian Railways launched the UTS App to solve this problem of people. Passengers can book local train tickets using smartphones under it. UTS app means unreveated ticketing system and it only works on apps that do not require a reservation. Two types of tickets can be booked from this app. First paper ticket and second paperless
Things to Know Before Booking a Ticket from the UTS App :
Through this app, the paper ticket can be booked by accessing the phone location. You can print this ticket by visiting ATVM kiosks. If you have not printed this ticket then you may have to pay the fine. Let us know that ATVM kiosk does not work on many stations. In this case, also you should take care of this situation.
How to Download UTS App and How To Train Ticket Book :
- You can download this app on Android, iPhone and Windows Phone.
- After downloading the app, open it. Here you will see three dots, this will see login equal to this, by clicking here, tap on register.
- Enter your mobile number, name, password, gender and tick the checkbox here.
- After this, you will get an OTP via SMS. Enter it and submit it.
- This will complete the registration process.
Book like this Paperless ticket:
- Open the app and log in.
- Then tap on Book Ticket. From the options given here, tap Normal Book.
- After this, tap on Book & Travel to continue.
- Now select the station where you have to book the ticket. This ticket can be booked within 2 kilometers.
- After that tap on Proceed.
- Now you will have options like a number of passengers, single or return Journey, first or second class and payment gateway.
- Fill all the information and click on Get Fare.
- Check all the details and click on the Book Ticket.
- After this, the app will redirect you to the R-Wallet or Payment Gateway. From here you can pay.
- To see the booked ticket, you have to go to the top right corner of the home icon and click on the booking history. You will also be able to see it without Internet.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!