Windows 10 has brought a lot of new features to the system to make it more secure and with more features for its users. To log in to it, for example, you can use Bluetooth devices, Microsoft accounts, and other options.
If you are looking for a different way to log in, a good idea is to use an image for this process. Here’s how to use an image to lock and unlock Windows 10.
How to block Windows 10 by an image
Locking Windows 10 using an image is very simple, and it does not have to be in a specific format to work. However, using an image with a good resolution will make it easier for you to remember where the gesture for unlocking should be run. Check out:
- Press the “Win + I” keys together to open the Windows 10 “Settings” screen and enter “Accounts”;
- Click “Input Options”;
- Locate the “Password with image” option and click “Add”;
- Enter the current password of your computer;
- Click “Choose Image” and select the desired one;
- Now that the image is loaded, click “Use this image”;
- Make gestures in the image in up to 3 steps and repeat the process until it is completed.
Ready! Now, when restarting or locking your machine, the image should appear for you to unlock the system.