4shared is a web hosting and file sharing service. Through it, anyone can upload and download multiple files from various extensions, including music (MP3 or other formats), movies, documents, and programs.
You can use the platform on your PC or mobile phone through an app available on the Google Play Store for Android. This is a simple and secure alternative to download music and movies directly to your smartphone without paying.
In the following tutorial, we’ll see how to use 4shared on your phone. But remember: downloading files from games, music, movies and other copyrighted files, without the permission of the artists or owners of the rights in question, is a crime.
Also, keep in mind that the files made available on 4shared are the responsibility of uploaders – often anonymous people on the internet who use the platform to spread viruses. Use the app just to download free-use content and use caution when downloading programs.
Let’s go to the tutorial:
2. When the download is complete, open the application. He will ask permission to access his files from his cell phone. Tap “Allow”;
4. Tap “Continue” and then choose a way to register on the platform. You can use the Google login, Facebook or you can create a record from scratch;
5. When the registration is ready, the app will ask you to have access to your phone calls. You do not have to. Tap “Deny” and move on;
6. To start searching for files to download, touch the magnifying glass icon in the lower right corner. Then select the type of file you want to download: books, pictures, videos or music;
7. In the search bar at the top of the page, type the name or a keyword related to the file you want to download;
8. 4shared will bring you a list of files found on the platform, hosted by users from around the world. Select the one that matches what you are looking for;
9. In the case of a song, for example, the audio will start streaming over Wi-Fi. Tap the download icon in the lower right corner of the page to download the file. And ready;
10. To view downloaded files, return to the app’s main screen and tap “Downloads.”
Ready. You learned how to download files through 4shared on your phone.