Instagram is one of the most popular social networks of the moment, being one of the most practical ways to share photos and videos with all your contacts. Because of its ease and great adherence of users, another good idea is also to use the social network to be able to show your work.
By default, when creating an account in the service, it is automatically set as a personal profile, but there is an option to use it in business mode, which offers some advantages such as having access to the number of reaches of a posts, follower activities, and other options. Here’s how to have a business profile on Instagram.
- If you do not already have it, install the Instagram app for Android or iPhone ;
- When opening the program normally, touch the icon of your profile to be converted, as it is highlighted in the image below;
- Now, touch the icon represented by “three lines” and enter “Settings”;
- Swipe the screen down and click “Switch to Business Account”;
- Proceed with the explanation of the social network and tap “Continue”;
- Then define the type of service that suits your company and confirm your e-mail;
- Finally, you can choose to link the Instagram profile with your Facebook account.
Ready! Once you have completed these steps, your Instagram account will already be a business profile. Remember that Instagram has the option to control more than one account at a time, so you do not need to duplicate the program or use other means to manage more than one profile there.