Without a shadow of a doubt, Instagram is one of the most used social networks at the moment thanks to the many features offered. In addition to the applications available for Android, iOS and Windows 10 Mobile, the well-known social network can also be used by computers. In this guide, in particular, we will reveal how to send Instagram messages from a PC using both the Windows 10 application and two other solutions.
- How to send Instagram messages from Windows PC 10
- How to send Instagram messages with PC via emulator
- How to send Instagram messages from a PC by controlling Android remotely
How to send Instagram messages from Windows PC 10
The first solution that we propose to send messages through the social network is to take advantage of the dedicated application if you have a computer with Windows 10.
To do this, follow the steps that we list below:
- First of all, if you do not already have it, proceed to download the Instagram app from the Microsoft Store following the link.
- At the end of the download, open the app you find in Start or by typing Instagram in the search bar at the bottom left.
- At this point, fill in the phone number, username or e-mail and password fields by entering the right credentials and pressing Login. Alternatively, if you use your Facebook next to log in to Instagram, choose Login with Facebook.
- In the next step, click on the airplane located at the top right to access Instagram Direct.
- Having done this, press on the conversation of the user you want to contact or start a new one by writing the username of the person in the Search field.
- After pressing on the username, the screen dedicated to private conversation will automatically open. Simply type the message in the Write a message … field and press Enter at the end to forward it.
How to send Instagram messages with PC via emulator
If you do not want to use the Instagram app on your Windows 10 computer or have a Mac, then you can send messages by installing an Android emulator. The only requirement to be met is to have a device with Google’s mobile operating system. After choosing the best Android emulator following our dedicated guide and correctly done the initial configuration, simply download the Instagram app from the Google Play Store, just like a normal Android terminal.
How to send Instagram messages from a PC by controlling Android/iOS remotely
The last solution we propose to send messages on Instagram from a computer is to control your Android or iOS device remotely using some dedicated services. In this case, we advise you to read our ad hoc guides that you find below. When finished, just open the Instagram app and contact the desired user.