Whatsapp is used by everyone today. Millions of people send messages and videos to each other every day from this platform. Although this app is very popular among the people and it is also easy to use for users, but many times users have trouble in front of them. Users are always scared that they do not read any other person’s chat. This is most possible when your phone will be stolen. If you are also going through this situation then this news is for you.
Keep Whatsapp Chat Safe, Follow These Tips Follow :
1. If your SIM card is lost, first lock your SIM card. In this way, your Whatsapp will not be able to open any of the numbers.
2. Be aware that a Whatsapp number can be activated with the same number at a time. In this case, if you lock the SIM card, then your Whatsapp will not be able to access the other person.
3. Buy a new SIM card and activate Whatsapp with it.
4. If you do not want to use a new SIM card, then you must match the ID of Whatsapp. This ID is [email protected]. In this email you have ‘Lost / Stolen: Please deactivate my account’. Use frames. Here the number must be given in the international format.
5. To back up your chats, always keep a backup of Whatsapp data on Google Drive.
6. Users connected to your contacts can send messages to you but they will be pending for 30 days only. If you activate it again before deleting the account, you will get the pending message. Apart from this, if you do not activate your account within 30 days, your account will always be deactivated for you.
At the same time, Whatsapp is preparing to introduce many new features soon. The company is testing a new feature, under which the status of WhatsApp contacts will be shown based on the ranking. Assuming the report of WaBetaInfo, WhatsApp will order such contacts automatically, which will give you more conversations.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!