Aadhar is becoming necessary for citizens of India as well as for timely identification. However, there have been several issues raised between them, why is it important to link Aadhar with the bank to mobile number? But gradually the government is becoming a necessity for identifying Aadhar as well as for other works. According to a report, the government is going to mandatory to link to Aadhar with the driving license.
The government wants to ensure that a person does not have more than one driver’s license in order to link Aadhar with a driver’s license. Linking a driver’s license from Aadhar will also link all personal information of that person. There will also be less chance of having a Fake or more than one driving license. However, if the driving licenses are issued by the Road Transport Department, then the process of linking it can vary in every state. However, its main steps will remain the same.
Keep your Aadhar and driving license details ready before you link Aadhar with a driver’s license. Know that Aadhar can be linked to a driver’s license:
– Visit the State Transport Department’s website
– Go to the link base option on the website
– Select the Driving License option from the drop-down menu
Enter your driving license number and click on the get details option
– Verify your driving license number
– Now enter Aadhar number of your 12 digit
– Enter your registered number with the Aadhar
– Click the submit button
– After this you will get an OTP on your registered number
– Enter OTP to complete the process.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!