Since the status feature has been added in instant messaging platform Whatsapp, users are quite like it. A few days ago we had told you to follow the steps to hide your Whatsapp status from someone. Today we are going to tell you that without having the front, you will be able to check their Whatsapp status. Usually, whenever you check someone’s Whatsapp status, the frontman knows who has checked his Whatsapp status. But there are some tips and tricks that will help you check the status of someone without knowing them.
You must know that Whatsapp has a privacy feature that does not look like a blue tick on your chat after enabling. Also, your friends who send you messages also do not know whether you read the message or not. After enabling this feature, you will be able to see the status of all the users of your contact but they will not know that you have seen their status. To enable read receipts you have to follow the steps given below.
- First you have to tap on your Whatsapp app.
- Taping on the Whatsapp will open its home screen.
- You will see three dots in the top right on the home screen.
- You tap on this dot You have many different types of options when you tap on these three dots. Tap on settings from these options.
- You can see many options once again after tapping on the settings.
- From these options, tap on the top account.
- You will see several options once again after tapping on the account. Tap on the top privacy of these options.
- You will have a window open once you tap on privacy. Scrolling down there, you will see the option of Reading Receipts.
- Uncheck it. After unchecking, you will be able to check the Whatsapp app status of anybody but you have checked the status that they will not know.
- By unchecking it, the privacy will be enabled and you will not see a blue tick, nor will any receipts in your convergence be seen as a blue tick.