Call recording has not been provided in many Android smartphones. For this, users download any third-party app from the Google Play Store. But these call recorders can not record WhatsApp calls. If you are working in any area, it is important to record every call made by people. These call recordings can sometimes get you from big trouble. Today we are going to tell you the simple steps to record Whatsapp calls on Android and iOS.
Recording Whatsapp Call in iPhone
- It is very difficult to record Whatsapp calls in the device running on the iOS platform, whether it is a Mac or an iPhone. In this case, you must have a second device for this.
- First of all, you have to connect your iPhone through a data cable to Mac.
- After this, you will have to tap Trust This Computer when you are connecting it for the first time.
- After this, you open the quick time.
- In the file option, click on New Audio Recording.
- After this, you have to go down in Quick Time and tap on the iPhone.
- After this, the record button must be pressed in Quick Time.
- You call Whatsapp in your iPhone, just as you get connected you need to hit the record button.
- After this, you can record the call you want to record.
- You can disconnect the connection once the call is cleared.
- After you stop recording, save the file.
Record Whatsapp Call in Android SmartPhone
It is not possible to record Whatsapp app in all Android devices. The Android smartphone which has the facility of VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) has been given the facility, you will be able to record this call in the same device.
- First of all, you have to install the Cube Call Recorder on your Android smartphone.
- After that open the app and switch to Whatsapp.
- After this, call the person you want to talk through with WhatsApp App.
- After this, you will see that calls become active in the cube call recorder. If the call recording does not start, then select the Force VoIP Edge Voice Call in the Cube Recorder. You can see this option by going to settings.
- After that, it will start working on your device. If your device still does not have a call recording even after this, then your smartphone is not compatible with Whatsapp calls.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!