Facebook’s official instant messaging Whatsapp has brought many useful features for users from two-step verification to status-hiding in the last few months. Many users want another feature in a Whatsapp that is not yet available in this app. This happens several times when we want to hide our profile picture from select people. But there is no such feature available in Whatsapp so far. In this post, we will see a simple trick so that you can hide your profile picture from any one or more contact.
First step “Make contact delete”
– In your contact list, delete the contact that you want to hide your profile picture.
– To delete, go to your contact list and delete the contact by going to the option of three dots or edit.
Second step: “Change Whatsapp privacy settings”
– Open Whatsapp in your smartphone populated to delete contact
– Then click on three dots in the right corner above
– Select settings and go to account options
– Go to privacy settings
Go to the profile photo option and tap on my contact
Repeat steps 1 and 2 to hide your profile picture from other contacts like this.
In addition to this, if you do not want to delete a contact, go to Whatsapp settings on your smartphone and select Nobody. But your picture will be hidden from all contact.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!