Discord, allows you to find teams, chat, voice & video call, also you can screen share with other streamers. It is available for PC, mobile, and iPhone ( iOS ) and Android. Now Xbox One has the option to connect directly to Discord. By linking your Xbox Live account, you will be able to view the games you are playing on the console directly to all your friends on the chat platform.
Guide to connect Discord with your Xbox One:
- In the Xbox One main menu, access the Account Settings.
- Go to the “Account” tab and click on “Linked social accounts“.
- Select Discord Account from the list of services and click on Link button to proceed.
- Log in with your Discord account and click on the blue button to proceed. If you don’t have an account yet, create one for free.
- You will receive a unique PIN to continue the connection process.
- Access your Discord account on your PC or smartphone and open the settings by clicking on the gear icon.
- Click on “Connections” to open the connection screen in the app.
- Select Xbox Live from the list of services supported by Discord.
- On this screen, enter the unique PIN that is being displayed on your Xbox One screen.
- Okay, now your account is connected to Discord.
If you have followed all the steps, you will have Xbox One associated with Discord, and being able to communicate with our contacts on PS4 or Xbox One.