Google Lens is getting more and more special. Especially with the new integration of filters that give us more details of what we really want.
Now, with the new update, you’ll be able to identify content in a simpler way. So far you have been pointing to an image and, with luck, you had the information of what the image was.
Table of Contents
New feature filters
- Translator – As the name implies, translate text simply by pointing the camera
- Text – Copies all the text that is in the image. You can later switch to any document in the same format
- Automatic – You’ll try to guess what you see. Same as we had so far. Tips for a dog tell you the breed, for example
- Shopping – You want to buy a dress but do not know where? Aim for the dress and have places of sale of the same
- Restaurant – Aim for the name of a dish and show yourself pictures of this dish. When you point to the Menu you will be given images of this same restaurant.
How to enable a new feature in Google Lens
First, confirm that you have the latest version of the app installed on your smartphone. Make a jump to the Google Play Store and confirm that you do not have an update to do.
Shortly after you open the application and you will see the filters at the bottom of Google Lens. Just like the Facebook Messenger filters you only need to slide to the one you want the most. As simple as that. You take the picture and the application will identify what you are asking for.
Google Lens is a must have an application on your smartphone
If you’ve never heard of Google Lens, do not waste time and install the application. You will, of course, be surprised by the quality of the service. What’s more, like many other Google services it’s free and has no advertising.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!