Google Chrome is the most used browser in the world, and if you opened this article it is probably what you also use to “wander” over the web. Although the browser, by default, comes with a simpler and minimalist aesthetic, it is possible to customize much of its appearance. Learn how in the next step by step.
1. With Google Chrome open on any page, click the three-dot icon in the upper-right corner of the screen next to the address bar. In the context menu that appears, click on “Settings”;
2. In the new Settings ( chrome://settings ) tab , look for a submenu titled “Appearance”. Just below is a button, called “View Themes”. Click on it;
3. You will be directed to the Chrome theme and extension store. Just click on the one you like best, and when a small window opens in the center of the screen, click on “Use in Chrome”;
4. Wait for the download to be over and done. Chrome will go through a quick automatic update – you do not need to restart your browser. You will soon see that the browser’s look has changed according to the theme you chose;
5. If you want, you can install another theme at any time. If you want to go back to the original look of Chrome, just go to Settings and, next to the “View themes” button, click the “Reset to default theme” button.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!