Reliance Jio has launched the JioRail app for its JioPhone and JioPhone 2 users. This app will be used for railway reservation. This ticket of Jio has been launched with the booking app IRCTC. In this app, you will be able to book tickets for any train. Like the IRCTC app for smartphones, the JioRail app will also enable customers to book immediately.
Customers of JioPhone who do not have an IRCTC account can also create a new account using the JioRail app. Services like PNR States Change Alert, Train Locator, and Food Order are also a plan to bring the JioRail app soon. Using JioRail app is quite simple. You will be able to book your ticket by logging in to your app through an IRCTC account.
All these features will be available in the JioRail app
- You will be able to check PNR status in the JioRail app.
- Apart from this, you will be able to take advantage of train information like the timetable, train running and station information etc.
- Apart from this, the information of the route will be able to enjoy services other than seat availability.
- Using this app, you will be able to make payments through e-wallet in addition to a credit or debit card.
- Can also cancel tickets booked through this app.
- Through this app, you can also make an immediate booking.
- Through this app, you will be able to create an IRCTC account. If you already have an IRCTC account, you will be able to log in to your account.