To ensure WhatsApp users privacy, especially in conversations with not-so-close contacts, you can hide your profile photo on the messenger. The procedure is very simple and you can select between hiding the image from some or all contacts. Here’s how.
The tutorial was done on a Samsung Galaxy S9, but the steps are the same for other Android or iOS ( iPhone ) smartphones .
2. With the app open on your phone, tap the three-dot menu in the upper right corner of the screen;
3. In the window that opens, touch “Settings“;
4. Now go to “Account” and then “Privacy“;
5. Select the “Profile photo” option;
6. In the window that appears, select “Nobody” if you want to hide your image for everyone, or touch “My Contacts” to hide only those who are already on your list;
Ready! That way, if you need to, you can ensure a little more privacy when using WhatsApp.