In this guide we will see how you can delete your all or some post at a time. With this Chrome Extension you can clean up old posts and undo likes of other posts
It happens to everyone: since we created our Facebook, we publish chains and posts so shameful that it makes us want to hide this dark past. However, within the social network, there is an option to undo all this.
No panic: you can still make it clean on your Facebook in an easy way with this Chrome extension. In addition to deleting all posts (or filtering by year and month), she can hide certain activities from your timeline and even undo the “Like” you gave in certain posts.
Finally getting rid of these MSN status updates
To learn how to use, follow the steps below:
- In Chrome, go to the Social Book Post Manager extension page and click Add to Chrome;
- Open your Facebook profile and click View Activity Log;
- Click the blue extension icon in the upper right corner of the browser to open the tool;
- Under Year, choose the specific year for the act extension. If you want to delete all posts, select Select All;
- In Month, choose the specific month for the act extension. If you want to delete all posts, select Select All;
- In Text Contains, you can filter the extension action only for posts that have a given word. Leave blank if you do not want to filter;
- In Text Not Contains, you can filter the extension action only for posts that do not have a given word. Leave blank if you do not want to filter;
- Leave all other options as they are;
- Click Delete if you want to delete the posts that follow the established criteria;
- Click Hide/Unhide to hide posts that follow the established criteria from your timeline;
- Click Unlike to remove the “Like” posts that follow the established criteria;
Ready! Now, wait for the extension to act. It will scan your Activity Log and select the posts that match the filters you set. Some time later (it may take a while, depending on the number of posts), you should receive a warning that reads: “Activity log scanned”. In this popup, click OK and review the checked posts, which should look like this:
To delete, hide or remove the like from the selected posts, click Confirm to delete the yellow button at the top of the page and then select the Confirm option.
Ready! It should take a while, but the extension will do what it promised; if there are too many posts, I would recommend you run it more than once to avoid possible deletion failures.