Let’s see How to take a screenshot of a webpage with Google Chrome.
- Click the menu icon in the upper right corner of the browser interface
- And then click “More Tools.”
- Then click on “Developer Tools”.
- Click on the menu icon in the upper right corner and “Run command”.
- Finally, locate and click on “Screenshot-Capture full-size screenshot”
- And save the file.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!