New Opera browser feature allows you to convert pages from websites to PDF format. Learn how to use it!
When you use your smartphone to surf Internet, you sometimes end up with large items that can not always be read right away. If the article is also interesting, in turn, it might be that you want to save it for later reading.
If you use Opera on Android, the good news is that the browser in its Beta version has gained a very useful feature, which is able to save the pages in PDF format, in addition to receiving other small improvements. Here’s how to save page views in Android as PDF.
- Go to Google Play and download Opera Beta. If you already have it installed on your phone, update it to your latest version;
- Open the browser and access the page or article you want to download;
- In it, touch the button represented by “three points” and click “Save PDF”;
- Wait for the preview file to load and touch the down arrow icon. If necessary, change the default settings suggested by Opera to the file;
- Select the location where the file will be stored and touch “Download”. At this point, grant permission for Opera to access the files on the phone;
- Now, just go to the download part of Opera and open your PDF.
Tip: If you want to do something more with you PDF then https://www.sodapdf.com/sign-pdf/ is the right tool for you.
Once you have completed all these steps, the file is now ready to be used in the way you prefer with your favorite reader.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!