While using any social network, to make your profile page more beautiful, it is very common that you want to use some image that you like very much. Unfortunately, when it comes to uploading them, the result is not always the expected, and some unpleasant surprises can come up because of the sizes and resolutions that each site requires.
Fortunately, there are some online services that can help you leave a picture or image, which even without being at the ideal size can be used in the social network you need. Here’s how to resize your photos for use on any social network.
- Access the PROMO Image Resizer website;
- Click the “Browser” button and select the image that will be converted;
- Now, from the menu that is on the right side of the screen, click on the social network where you want to use the image to be converted or resized;
- In the part of the chosen social network, you will see the result of the conversion. Then select the desired image type and click “Download”;
- Save the file.
- After performing the steps described above, you only need to access the desired social network to upload the converted image. If you go to use the image in other social networks, another option is to use the “Download all images” function, which will create a file in the ZIP format with all formats supported by the site or, if you prefer, you can also only mark the images download and use the “Download Selected Images” function.
Ready! Now, you already know how to resize any photo to be used on your social networks without having the job of editing or cropping them.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!