Windows 10 brings in your default installation many pre-installed applications, which in most cases end up not being used. How to remove bloatware from Windows 10, however, some apps always end up outside the default listing because they are hidden.
Fortunately, even though they do not appear in the method listed above, there is still a way to completely remove them from Windows. Here’s how to remove the pre-installed Windows 10 apps that are hidden on your computer.
Because you are taking something that comes with the system, it is always a good idea to perform a backup and restore point before performing the following process. In addition, if you do not know what the program is for and you are afraid to uninstall it, it is best to avoid it.
How to Remove Hidden Applications from Windows 10
As previously stated, it is not possible to remove these types of apps directly with Windows, and it is necessary to use the third-party tool. Check how to proceed:
- Access this link and click on “Download” to get the program ” O & O AppBuster “;
- After downloading, enter the folder where the file is and run it as administrator;
- At the top of the app, click “View” and just leave the “Hidden Apps” option checked;
- Select the apps you want to uninstall and click “Remove”;
- In the window that appears, you can choose to delete the application just for you or for all Windows users. Click “Ok” and wait for the process to complete.
In addition to removing hidden applications from Windows 10, you can also uninstall the other bloatware from it. To do this, in addition to displaying the items of the “Hidden” option, let O & O AppBuster also display the “Normal Apps”.
Ready! Now, you already know how to remove even the most pre-installed Windows 10 applications that are harder to find.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!