With the help of two applications on Android, you can read messages and listen to incoming audios in WhatsApp without appearing online
WhatsApp is one of the most widely used messaging applications. Due to the fact that it is executed most of the times on the cell phone, it almost always appears to be available, but it is not for all the situations that one wants to reveal if one has received and has read or not a message.
Fortunately, for those who use Android, there is a method to easily read incoming messages and even listen to audios anonymously. Here’s how to check the content received in WhatsApp without appearing online.
Reading messages without sending a read receipt
For this, you can use an application, which has a very simple interface and even similar to WhatsApp itself. Check out:
- Go to the Play Store and download Incognito Chat Reader (the program name should appear translated to you).
- When you first open the app, tap “Download now,” then tap “Come on!”:
- On the “Access notifications” screen, enable the “Blue Incognito” item key and touch “Allow”:
- Back to the app, tap “Not bad!” To go to the home screen.
By default, the application reads messages that go beyond WhatsApp. If this is not your interest, do the following:
- Touch the icon represented by “three lines”, enter “Settings” and let only the services that you want to anonymize are marked. In our case, we want it to work only with WhatsApp:
From that moment, when you receive a message or audio, do not open WhatsApp to check the content received. Instead:
- On the Android lock screen, tap “Read unsolicited messages” and unlock the phone. Then you will see the messages in full, even those that come from groups:
How to listen to voice messages anonymously
If you are interested in listening to audios without being seen online or without sending confirmation, you must use another application. This one is not so organized but works well for the task. Here’s how to use it:
- Access the Play Store and download Opus Player.
- When opening the application for the first time, grant the required permission and tap “Ok” on the message that appears:
- Select the month and day you received the audio. If you want to listen to the last one received, just go to the file with the highest numbering.
Ready! You can now read messages and listen to audios received in WhatsApp without sending confirmation of receipt or reading.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!