Apple is going to unveil iOS 13, The well-known WWDC (Worldwide Developers Conference) brings all the news of the year for Apple products.
This year will not be different. As happened last year, this WWDC is expected to be “just software”. Although many believe in hardware, it seems that this will not be the case. After all, Apple has already revealed to us the new iPad.
The news comes from Bloomberg that has been seen many times correct in the past. iOS 13 should be the system with the most changes. Dark Mode will obviously be the most relevant in these changes. But there is more to be happy about.
Changes in Apple iOS 13
- Bug fixes
- Remodeled health app with daily activity and new features (including hearing health).
- New App Reminders for Reminders
- New Dark Mode from Control Center capable of reversing to Apps that do not have an official dark mode
- Improvement in the Maps App, with the possibility to create frequent destinations, groups of favorite places, greater intelligence in the suggestion of destinations.
- iMessages with user photos
- Using the iPad as a wireless secondary screen on macs
- Multitasking enhancements on iPads
- Find My Friends and Find My iPhone will be combined into one application
- “Screen time” with better parental restrictions
- Safari with download manager
- Home App with access to surveillance camera recordings
Changes in Watch OS 6:
- App Store on Apple Watch.
- New Apps on Apple watch as calculator, recording voice memos and audio books
- New application to remind you to take pills and take doses
- New watch faces
Changes in MacOS 10.15:
- Ability to run universal Apps downloaded from iOS
- iPad apps including the new Find my iPhone/Find my Friends, Screen Time, Siri Shortcuts, Reminders, and Apple Music
These will be some of the almost guaranteed improvements to be revealed. We’ll know more about the news as the presentation date approaches. As always, we will broadcast the event live.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!