In this guide, we will see how to install Google Camera on Redmi Note 7. Download and install the Google Camera now on Redmi Note 7 to improve the photos
Table of Contents
Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 7
How to install the Google Camera on Redmi Note 7? Here is the complete guide.
Needless to deny it: one of the main strengths of Redmi Note 7 is definitely the camera, which features a fantastic Samsung ISOCELL sensor from 48 MP that can give you excellent quality shots in any situation.
Although Redmi Note 7 has not yet officially arrived in most of the countries, all the reviews from China and the world confirm that its camera is really amazing and excellent, especially considering that the smartphone costs around 200 dollars.
The Google Camera works wonders
As we know, however, even on smartphones that already take great photos just download and install the Google Camera to get even more beautiful, realistic and full of details.
And all this is also true for Redmi Note 7, where among other things to use the Google Camera it is sufficient to download and install a very simple APK file. No root, no TWRP, no complex changes: just a simple file to install on your smartphone to use the Google Camera.
At the end of the procedure you will be able to take advantage of all the advanced features and smart technology of the Google Camera to get spectacular photos on your Redmi Note 7.
But let’s not waste time in talking, let’s go immediately to the action and let’s install the Google Camera on Redmi Note 7, where among other things the Camera2 API has been enabled by default, which facilitates the installation of Google Camera so really incredible.
Guide to install the Google Camera on Redmi Note 7
As anticipated, the guide is reduced to the download of a simple APK file and its installation, a very simple procedure for everyone.
To install the Google Camera, all you need to do is:
- download APK files from this link (you can do it directly from your smartphone to simplify everything)
- wait for the download to complete
- drag down the notification bar on your smartphone and click on the file you just downloaded
- when asked, you will need to allow the browser to install third-party applications (by moving the selector to the right)
- proceed with the installation by clicking on “Install”
Once you have installed the Google Camera, you will just need to open the app and allow the various permissions that will be required to be able to have immediately ready for use.
It is not necessary to change any settings in the settings, as the software seems to be perfectly compatible without requiring any intervention.
- the original camera app and the Google camera can live together without problems
- you can uninstall the Google Camera when you want, as if it were any other application installed manually on your smartphone
We have concluded with this new guide.
If you have any doubts or questions, leave a comment at the end of the article and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.