Here is the brand new MOD that allows you to play Resident Evil 2 in first person. How to install first person visual MOD on Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 2 MOD to play first person
A few days after the arrival on the market of the game Resident Evil 2 Remake, here comes a first MOD that allows you to play in person on the web.
In a few simple steps you can completely modify Resident Evil 2 Remake to play with first-person view, making the experience much more engaging and realistic.
The mod is still under construction but the quality of its performance in a game designed for a shot behind the shoulders is rather surprising.
If you want to try this MOD with a first-person view on Resident Evil 2 Remake, do not waste time and let’s see how to download it and install it. The steps to follow, I’ll tell you right away, are few, simple, quick and affordable for everyone.
Resident Evil 2 First Person Mod
- Download the “Visual First Person Resident Evil 2 Remake” MOD files from this link
- Download the latest binary updated by AppVeyor
- Extract the dinput8.dll file to the RE2 folder on a PC
- After copying the file, extract all the other files downloaded in STEP 1 in the same folder
- Once the copy is complete, click on Install_vs2017
- At this point, you just have to start Resident Evil 2 Remake to select the view in first person.
Once you have installed the MOD on Resident Evil 2 Remake, you can edit various game options like FOV, camera offsets and more.
Want to see the MOD in action? Here is a video that will give you an idea of what it means to play Resident Evil 2 Remake in first person:
As you can see, the MOD reveals a surprising solidity in terms of gameplay and graphic feedback that does not seem to lose an inch compared to the standard third-person mode. The lack of the reticle during the aim certainly makes the shootings more difficult to manage, but at the same time a feeling of high realism is returned.
I would say that we have finished with this article.
If something is not clear to you, leave a comment at the end of the article.
It’s all for now. See you next time and have fun!