Instagram’s new sticker allows you to create groups for Chat in Direct from a Story. Here’s how to use it!
Instagram drew attention last week with song stickers so you can add background sound to your videos. In addition to that, other surprises were also found in your app, such as the ability to use the question sticker to request music recommendations from your friends.
In turn, this week, once again, Instagram has already brought a novelty to its users with a chat sticker, which of course, makes it easy to talk to those who follow you on the social network. Here’s how to use the Chat sticker on Instagram or watch the video at the end of the text.
Using the Instagram Chat Sticker
Like other stickers or figurines made available by the platform, the new feature is available for Android or iOS (iPhone system) phones. Check out:
- Go to the Google Play or App Store and make sure that Instagram is up to its latest version;
- Open Instagram normally and on your home screen tap the “Your Story” button;
- Take a photo or record a video with the desired effect and, on the editing screen, touch the “Stickers” icon;
- Select the “Chat” sticker and give it a name;
- Once you have given the name, position the sticker, tap “Send to” and finish the posting process.
Once you’ve done this, when someone views your Storie and touches the sticker, these people are actually sending you a request to join a Direct Chat.
Ready! Now you can start chatting in groups through Instagram Direct with people who are viewing your stories. Even after it’s created, just like in other programs for messaging, you can invite more people manually to it, quit it, or even terminate the newly created chat.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!