By having an iPhone for some time, you should already have installed various applications and games through the App Store, the Apple application virtual store for devices running iOS. Although you have news almost daily, sometimes you may be needing some app that was previously used but you do not know its name.
Fortunately, the App Store keeps track of everything that has already been used in your account. This way, if you have removed an application or game and need it again, it can be easily found. Here’s how to find the app and game history you’ve already installed on your iPhone.
- Open the App Store normally and go to the “Today” tab;
- In the upper right corner of the screen, tap on your user avatar and go to “Shopping”;
- On the new screen, enter “Not on this iPhone” and you will see the list of applications that are not installed on the device, but have already been downloaded by you.
Keep in mind that iOS and the App Store use an account linked to an email. Therefore, if you have already used more than one account on your Apple device, you may need to log in to your other account to find something that needs to be recovered.
Recovering songs and movies from the iTunes Store
In addition to this process being done in the App Store, if you have used the iTunes Store, which sells music, videos, ringtones, and other entertainment items, your purchases or downloads that were made on it can also be easily retrieved with a process that is very similar to that described above. Look:
- Open the iTunes Store normally and enter the “More” tab that has its icon represented by “three points”;
- Select the item “Purchases” or “Downloads” and if you are looking for a song or a movie;
- On the next screen, you’ll see the list of items you’ve already used in the iTunes Store.
If you prefer to perform this process on your computer, the iTunes program can also be used for this task. In it, just click on “Account” and select the “Purchased” option, iPhone applications should not appear in the lists.
Ready! Now, you already know how to easily find something you have downloaded or installed on your iPhone, even if you do not know its name from what you are looking for.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!