Table of Contents
Windows 10 brought a new theme to change the colors of windows and other elements of the system. Here’s how to use it!
Windows 10 receives constant updates from Microsoft to fix security issues and bring new features to users. A major update to the system came out with some extra features that are not active by default.
One is a clear theme, which changes the colors of the system and takes away its dark appearance. Here’s how to turn it on.
This theme that comes with Windows 10 was included in the May update. If you have not yet installed it, follow this guide to learn how to force it.
How to turn on the new Windows 10 light theme
The activation process is quite simple and it should be remembered that it does not prevent the activation of the night mode of the system, which can be used with Chrome, for example. Check out:
- Press the “Win + I” keys together to open the “Settings” screen and enter “Customization”:
- In the menu on the left of the screen, click on “Themes”:
- Select the “Windows (clear)” option:
Now, the clear theme of Windows 10 should already be in action. However, it is advisable to make one more minor change to improve the look. To do this, please follow:
- Still, on the “Customization” screen of Windows 10, click “Colors”:
- Disable the “Transparency effects” option and mark the storm color. This will make Windows colors easier to see:
Ready! Now, you already know how to activate the Windows 10 light mode. If you want to go back to the previous theme, go back to the “Customization” of the system and under “Themes”, check the “Synchronized Theme” option.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!