New version of .NET Framework is available, which reaches 4.8. Here’s where to download it also in the version for offline installation and also the web installer
Download .NET Framework 4.8 Offline installer
Microsoft released the NET Framework 4.8 on April 19, 2019 and the new version of the company’s popular framework available for:
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (Server 2012 R2, 2016 and 2019)
- Windows 10 version 1903
Microsoft plans to make the update available also through Windows Update and the Microsoft Update website but has not yet said when it will be distributed.
Since the .NET Framework 4.8 was distributed just a few days ago by Microsoft in this article you will find links to download both the Web and Offline installation versions to install it manually if you need the latest version available.
The web installer package will automatically determine the necessary files and download only the applicable components for a specific platform while the offline one will install all the components of the latest Framework.
News Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8
- High DPI improvements
- Improved support for Windows Forms interoperability in high DPI WMF applications on platforms that support DPI scaling in mixed mode
- Support for A2 DPI Per-Monitor
- Other changes include an updated Zlib library
- New ServiceHealthBehaviorWCF service that extends IServiceBehavior
Where to download NET Framework 4.8 to install immediately both in the web version and in the offline version to install even without having an internet connection.