Google Camera Redmi Note 8 Pro: download APK. Improve the camera quality of Redmi Note 8 Pro with the Google Camera: updated GCam download
GCam Redmi Note 8 Pro
The Google Camera strikes again!
For some days now the APK file has been available for download which allows you to download and install the Google Camera on Redmi Note 8 Pro.
If you also want to significantly improve the photos taken by Redmi Note 8 Pro through the Google software, below I will explain how to do it in the easiest and fastest way possible.
And don’t forget that, in addition to the clearly better image quality, the GCam adds incredible functions such as Night Sight mode, HDR+, Portrait and more, functions that are usually only available on the smartphones of the Pixel range, but that in this way you can easily try also on your Redmi Note 8 Pro.
Let’s not waste time and let’s start with the guide, which will be within everyone’s reach as it is really very intuitive.
How to install Google Camera on Redmi Note 8 Pro
To try the Google camera app on your smartphone, simply:
- Download the Google Camera APK from this link along with this configuration file
- as soon as the two files have been downloaded, proceed to install the application enabling “unknown sources”
- start the application and enter the settings panel
- scroll to the bottom, click on “Save settings” and choose any name for the file
- through a File Manager application, enter the root directory “/”. Here you have to find the “GCam” folder with another folder called “Configs” inside. Here you have to paste the config file that you initially downloaded together with the Google Camera APK
- at this point start the Google Camera and double tap in the portion of the screen between the shutter button and the one to see the preview of the photo just taken
- a pop-up will ask you to select the config file. Here you will need to select the famous config file copied to the GCam folder previously. Once done, tap on “restore”
That’s it: now you’re ready to take spectacular photos with Redmi Note 8 Pro using the Google Camera.
You don’t need root, you don’t need to void your phone’s warranty, it’s a very simple and fast operation within everyone’s reach.
And, as you can see for yourself, in the end you will have 2 Camera apps installed on your smartphone: you can choose the one to use when you find it most appropriate. When you get tired of the Google Camera, you can uninstall it as you would any other app or program on your smartphone, in a few simple clicks, nothing too complicated.