In today’s time, almost everyone uses a smartphone. In such a scenario, you will know all the things related to the smartphone. You also know that your smartphone can track your location. Not just the phone’s inbuilt feature, but there are also many apps that collect your real-time location. By the way, the user experience is better when the location is turned on in the phone, but many users have trouble with the location turn on all the time. Because of this, here we are telling you how to turn off location sharing from the phone. This way it will work to turn off location permissions in the app.
Many times it happens that users do not know without knowing the location in the app. This app can track your real-time location. Also, there are several types of changes that can be made. It is entirely up to you to decide which app you want to give to the location of the show and not to whom.
Do this on Android phones like this :
- First, go to phone settings and tap on Google. Then tap on Google Account.
- Here you will need to go to the Data and Personalization tab.
- Now tap on the Location History and switch the slider off.
- Tap on ‘Delete Location History’ at the bottom of this location history and also delete the store location data in advance.
Do this on iOS Location :
- First, go to Settings and click Privacy.
- After this, select Location Service.
- Tap on Location History here and turn it off.
Note: Apps like Ola, Google Maps, or Uber will need location access to work properly. Leave the location on for these apps. You can give access to a few select apps.
However, Google is still able to track your location. Last year, in a report of AP, it was revealed that the location of users is being tracked with the help of Google Web Services. This was mentioned on the Google support page. It was said that users’ search and activities are saved for suggestions. This requires web and app activity to be on. At the same time, users can also turn it off.
Turn off web and app activity like this :
- First of all, go to the Activities Controls page on your computer.
- After this, you will have to log in to the Google Account.
- Web and app activities can be turned off here.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!