We all use Google Maps. Usually used for navigation or traffic updates, but do you know that through this app, you can also control many music apps? Let us know that Google added a new feature in Maps some time ago so that users can control many music apps. Here we are telling you the way. This will allow you to listen to music as well as use Google Maps. To use this feature, Google Maps 10.9.2 version or above must be installed.
Android users do this way :
- You must sign in to Google Maps to turn this feature on.
- After this, users will have to click on the settings option by tapping on the three lines in the left hand of Google Maps.
- Now go to Settings and click the Navigation Settings option.
- After that, Android users must turn on Show Media Playback Controls. It can also be selected as a default service.
- After this, users will see all the available services automatically on Android’s Google Maps.
- Now when you are looking at navigation on Google Maps, you have to click the arrow given below and you will be able to control your music from here.
iOS users do this way :
- To access the iPhone user, swipe left and tap on the gear icon.
- Users will be able to see the Navigation option at the top of the page.
- After this, Media & Apple Music settings have to be turned on.
- You will now see all the available options.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!