To make it easy to type something very long in WhatsApp, some people prefer to send voice messages in the application. Despite the ease of sending, it is not always that you have time to reproduce the recording received, sometimes even needing to stop this task if it is too long.
WhatsApp, for its part, does not have the features to make this task easier natively, but if you use Android, Google Play has an interesting solution to this problem. Here’s how to speed up the playback speed of a voice message in WhatsApp.
- Go to Google Play and download TalkFaster!;
- Open the application for the first time and continue with the explanation of how it works;
- Now, access WhatsApp normally and enter the conversations screen where you received the audio;
- Tap and hold on the voice message until the WhatsApp menu appears and select the option to “Share”;
- In the menu that appears, touch the “TalkFaster!” And select the desired speed.
At this point, the message will already be played back quickly, saving you time. Besides this function, the application is also able to reduce the speed of the voice message if a person speaks very fast and also skip parts of it, that is silent.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!