Although it has around 1.5 billion active users and remains in the top tier, WhatsApp leaves nothing to be desired when it comes to the user interface; with the same old appearance, ends up becoming tiresome for those who like customization and exclusivity.
Behold, what seemed to be a difficult task has now become simple: to change the overall look of the application. With this tutorial, you do not need root; that is, you do not have to be a system administrator to make the changes.
First, make sure that your device meets all the necessary prerequisites
- It has Android Oreo
- Running the WhatsApp installation
- Installing Substratum
1. Access the Play Store and download the EWhats Color app for Substratum.
2. After the Substratum is installed, the tool will display all available themes for your device.
3. With the list available, select “Ewhatscolour”; then the theme installer menu will be displayed.
4. Now switch the WhatsApp overlay card check box in the themes installation menu.
5. The three drop-down menus will then be displayed, including “Interface”, “Accent” and “Style”. Select your preferred color from the “Interface” menu, the language of your choice in “Accent” and your preferred “Style” style.
6. At the bottom right of the screen is a pink ink icon; touch it after selecting your preferences.
7. In the menu will appear a tab called “Build & Enable”, in which you need to select for the theme to be installed in WhatsApp.
8. Finally, restart your WhatsApp so that the changes are implemented to the application.
Ready! You now have full control over the colors and theme of your WhatsApp. Release the creativity and leave the app with your face.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!