Online train ticket booking has now been made available on Google Pay. This support is given on Android and iOS platforms. Under this service, users will be able to book train tickets through Google Pay. Also, the train ticket will also be canceled. Direct Ambrish Kanghee of Google Pay’s Product Management said, “Earlier on Google Pay, there has been a very encouraging response among users for cab and bus ticket booking options including abhiBus, Goibibo, RedBus, Uber and Yatra. IRCTC has now been made available on Google Pay. This will simplify your train journey. “
On Google Pay, users can find out how much distance between two stations, including seat availability, train travel time, etc. To use this feature you have to follow the following steps.
Book this way: Tick the train from Google Pay :
- For this, you have to go to Google Pay and go to Business section. After that visit the Trains option.
- Here you will find the option of Book train tickets. After this, you have to give information about which station to travel to which station.
- According to this, you will get a train list. You can check seat availability and rent on every train.
- After that tap on select. Click OK now. Here you will have to login to IRCTC and fill the passenger details.
- Then tap on Continue. Now your booking confirmation will be asked. Click Continue here.
- Then, select Payment Method and tap Continue.
- Now you have to enter your UPI PIN. From here you will be redirected to the IRCTC website where you will have to fill in your IRCTC password and CAPTCHA.
- Then click submit. In this way, Your ticket will be booked.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!