In various applications and services, Google likes to put some easter-eggs, which are some little pranks accessed by developers, usually accessed through a trick. The latest of these is a game that is hidden inside the search application for Android, which can be easily activated for anyone who knows, creates a dispute with your friends.
This little mini-game, for now, is only available to those who own an Android device, which does not need to be updated or in a specific version to be run. Here’s how to play the Google mini-game on Android.
- Go to Google Play and search for the Google app. Make sure it is up to the latest version;
- Close all open apps on your phone, or at least Google, if it’s open;
- Through your notifications bar, place your phone in airplane mode;
- Open the Google app and search for any term;
- In the result that appears, touch the drawing icon next to “Airplane mode is enabled”.
At this point, just tap anywhere on the screen for the game to start and make the character jump. The game is very simple and brings few elements, remembering the classic Flappy Bird, in which you should deviate from the pipes of the scenario. Here, the main difference lies in the obstacles, ranging from simple clouds of rain to birds, who want to overthrow him. In addition, you can not touch either end of the screen or it will be “Game Over” on time.
Ready! Now, you already know how to play the hidden mini-game of Google on Android devices. For now, there have not been any announcements from the company as to whether this same game will be available on the Google iPhones app.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!