Almost everyone uses Google Map in today’s time. Many times we search our home address on Google Map, but we do not see the correct location of our house. Such a situation can cause more problems when you are in a cab or you have to reach a person to your address. If you have ever encountered such kind of problem, then here we have brought a solution to it. Here we will see how to add your home name and address to Google Map . However, Google will first verify the information given by you, and then your address will be edited on Google Map. This can take 24 to 48 hours.
Add your address and name to Google Map this way :
- For this, you need to open Google Map and click on the three lines given to the search tab, which is called a menu.
- After this, the page that opens will add a missing place to the bottom. Tap on it.
- Now a new page will open. In this, you will have to fill the details like names and addresses. You can also mark the location here.
- With location, you can also add information such as the name of a shop, website or business card.
- After this, whenever you turn on the location of the phone, Google automatically selects the location.
- At the same time, if you have accidentally edited an address, you can also edit it. For this, you have to go to Your Contribution.
At the same time, the company is on the way to add many new features to Google Maps. These include features such as AR navigation and Set depart and arrival time.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!