On your mobile, you must have many applications installed, which for many times depend on an account to work, such as Messenger or WhatsApp, for example. In this scenario, if you have more than one account for the same service, it is not always possible to use all of them on the same device.
Fortunately, if you use Android through apps available on Google Play, you can duplicate a Apps installed on your phone to use two different accounts without needing another device. Here’s how to duplicate apps on Android.
Although it sounds like a complex process, the following method does not require Android to have root. In addition, no changes will be made to the original application, meaning you can continue to use it without major problems.
How to duplicate an app on Android
To accomplish the above-mentioned task, as stated above, this is not a native Android feature and therefore you will need to get a program capable of doing it. Check out how to do:
- Go to Google Play and download Dual Space ;
- When opening the application for the first time, tap “Enable” and grant the requested permission;
- Then touch the “+” icon, select the application to be duplicated and click “Clone”;
- Wait for the process to take place.
After the process is finished, you will notice that Dual Space does not add any new shortcut to the selected program in your application grid. So to use them, just follow these steps:
- From the Android main screen, tap the “Dual Spaces” icon and select the duplicate application. For this tutorial, WhatsApp has been cloned, so it no longer has that red dot on its icon;
- Now, when you open the application, on your first run, you should do your initial setup for it to work properly.
Ready! Now, just take advantage of apps with as many accounts as you need. If the application to be duplicated receives important notifications, it will be necessary to leave Dual Spaces running in the background so that they can be displayed correctly.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!