During the day-to-day, you must have many tasks that need accomplished, being a disorder the possibility of end up forgetting one of them. When using your smartphone, you can even set alarms to remember them, but having to do this same process all day, and not having descriptions is not very practical.
Fortunately, Google has updated its task application that manages to create events with more possibility and practical descriptions. Here’s how to use Google Tasks to organize your day-to-day lives.
Although this is an official Google app, Tasks does not come pre-installed by default on Android.
Creating reminders and notifications
Before your last update, this Google program brought reminders only without the possibility of putting hours or even repeating them, if it is a daily task. Check out the new process:
- If you do not already have it or need to update it, go to Google Play and download Google Tasks ;
- When you open it for the first time on your home screen, touch “Getting Started” and continue with the explanation of how it works;
- Tap “Add new task” and define a name for it. Then touch “Save”;
- In the list that appears, tap on the created task and use the option “Add date/time”;
- Choose the date you want and touch “Set start time” for when you want to receive the notification;
- If it is a recurring task, tap “Retry” and define how often you should be reminded of it.
Ready! Now, you already know how to use the Google Tasks app so you do not miss another important event of your day.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!