By leaving a credit card registered with Netflix, by default, your subscription is automatically renewed monthly by the service. Periodically, of course, some adjustments like a price increase may occur and you are not always prepared for it, even if the difference is small.
The process for canceling a service subscription is very simple and can be done either on a computer or on a mobile phone. Whether for the reason described above or for any other reason, here’s how to unsubscribe from Netflix.
How to cancel Netflix on mobile
Netflix has a native app for both iPhone and Android, and the process for canceling the subscription on both is pretty similar but may show some differences in the interface. Check out:
- Normally open the Netflix application and touch the “More” icon;
- Touch “Account,” scroll down, click “Unsubscribe,” and touch “I want to cancel.”
How to cancel Netflix from the PC
The process to be done on the computer is very similar to that of the phone and can be done in any browser. Here’s how to do it:
- Access the Netflix website and log in to your account;
- On the user selection screen, select the primary account;
- Mouse over your avatar icon and click on “Account”;
- Under “Signature and billing,” click “Unsubscribe”;
- Finally, click “I want to cancel”.
Ready! You now know how to unsubscribe from Netflix.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!