Anyone who works with documents that need to be shared by people who speak different languages knows how complicated it is to translate everything automatically, whether it’s a Word doc or PDF. Even though it’s simple, there are documents that are too large to be edited individually. Thankfully, with a tool, you can do it online.
From the Online Document Translator site, you can send a document to the server and it will be translated automatically using the Google Translate system. Then you can download it (without watermark!). The result is satisfactory.
- Enter the site onlinedoctranslator.com;
- Scroll to and click the Translate Now button;
- On the page that appears, click Upload file or drag a document to upload it;
- Click OK on the prompt that appears;
- Check if the original language and the language you want to translate the document are correct;
- Click on Transate;
- Soon after, your document will be downloaded automatically.
The interesting thing about this site is that you do not have to limit yourself to PDF or Word documents. It also supports PowerPoint, Excel, *.odt (OpenDocument Text) and *.txt (text file).