Let us Know How to send emails in Gmail confidential mode to Android devices.
- Tap the “Compose” button.
2. Then touch the menu icon,
3. Located in the upper right corner of the interface,
4. And in “Confidential Mode”.
5. Then touch “Set validity” and choose one of the available options.
6. You can also set the secret email access code.
7. Touch “Save”.
8. Finally, touch the “Send” button and enter the recipient’s phone number.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!