In this guide, we will see how to recover deleted contacts from your cell phone. Come here and see how to do it!
It’s very easy, look: if you have an iPhone, you need to go to the iCloud website, using this link below. Click “Settings,” then “Restore Contacts,” there in the “Advanced” section. The backup versions of the phone will appear with date and time; just choose which one you want and click “Restore”. Ready!
And, if you have an Android, it also has no secret!
- Go to your mobile settings, search for “Accounts” and then “Google”.
- Click on your email account and see if the “Sync contacts” feature is enabled.
- Then log in to your Gmail account from your computer and select the “Contacts” option.
- The entire list of your contacts’ emails and phones will appear;
- just look for what you want to recover. “
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!