Always before formatting your Smartphone from Xiaomi, it is strongly recommended to perform some procedures that will prevent you, User, if you do not execute them, you end up experiencing some type of disorder and “headache”.
Whether it is to resell your Smartphone, clean the device after a new upgrade or install a ROM manually, it is always good to follow four (4) Steps that will be essential to the smooth and stable operation of your device.
Below I cite and explain these 04 (four) procedures to be performed.
1. Log out of your My Account:
- Enter settings> Mi account> click on the option “log Out”> then on the “remove” option, for content that may remain on the device.
2. Log out in the Mi-Fit application if you use this:
- You simply have to find the option to “exit” the application
3. Log out of your Google account:
- Go to settings> sync> click the “Google” option > then “three points (more option)” and “remove“.
4. Sign in with your Mi Account and get your link on the My Cloud site :
- Just go to the i.mi.com link and unlink your device from the options.
Tip number 4 (four) should only be performed if you are disposing of the appliance.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!