Android phones or the iPhone may even share a lot of features or be physically alike, but the interface and visuals of the systems turn out to be quite different. However, if you bought an Android phone and are homesick for the iPhone, you can make your Android phone look like iOS.
The above-mentioned task is possible thanks to the customization power of Android and a developer who has published their apps on Google Play replicating the main strengths of Android. Here’s how to leave Android with the look of the iPhone.
The program being used on Android to change the look of it is a Launcher. This way, if you use another Google Play Launcher, it may become the default app of this type on your phone, changing some functionality you might use.
In any case, the process for removing this program is extremely simple, needing only to uninstall the programs that were installed through Google Play and not through the system “Settings” menu.
How to change the look of the iPhone
To leave Android with the look of iOS will need to install more than one program so that the experience ends up improved. Here’s what these programs are and how they’re configured:
- Go to Google Play and download the Launcher iOS 12 app ;
- After you download it, run it for the first time and grant the requested permissions;
- On the app’s home screen, tap “Control Center” and click “Ok” to download one more program from the same developer;
- Open the downloaded program and grant the necessary permission and return to the initial screen of the device;
- Now, enter this link and install the “Assistive Touch” program. Once it has been installed, as it was done with the previous program, open it and grant the necessary permission for its operation.Now that all the programs are already properly installed, it is only necessary to make a small configuration for Android to get the look of the iPhone. Check out:
- On the home screen of your device, tap the “Home” button and select the iOS Launcher. In the message that appears, click “I attended”;
- Now, just set the icons on the new launcher.
Setting up the notification center
In addition to the look of the iPhone, another differential of iOS is its notification center, which is accessed at the bottom of the screen, different from what happens in Android. Here’s how to get it:
- Tap and hold a blank space on the iOS 12 Launcher Home screen and go to “Settings”;
- Enter control center and enable the key as highlighted in the image below.
Ready! Now, you already know how to get the closest iOS look on Android. This launcher used, it is necessary to remember that it presents some advertisements in its configuration menu, but not during the use of the system.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!