MacOS 10.15 Catalina Beta Publish: download and immediately install the new macOS on all compatible Macs. Download and install macOS Catalina Beta Publish.
Table of Contents
macOS 10.15 Catalina Beta publishes
Here we are: as scheduled, a few hours ago Apple released the first Public Beta of the new operating system macOS 10.15 Catalina (together with the Public Beta of iOS 13)
Now, therefore, all affected users to download, install and test the new operating system designed by Apple for desktop and laptop computers like the Mac, MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac Mini can proceed to download and install in a few simple steps.
If you are also interested in trying the new MacOS 10.15 Catalina Beta Publish, let’s not waste any more time and go straight to the point.
Read this before proceeding!
However, I remind you that this is a BETA operating system, so you may run into bugs, problems, and incompatible programs.
I RECOMMEND YOU to try macOS 10.15 Beta Publish on your main Mac, the one you use every day; much better to try it on a “secondary” Mac, because you may find that the programs you use most often are not yet fully compatible with macOS 10.15 Beta Publish.
That said, we can proceed!
MacOS 10.15 Beta Beta Installation Instructions Publish
Here are the simple steps you need to follow to reach your goal:
- Make a backup of the device
- Go with your Internet browser to the Apple Beta portal page
- Click on “Enroll your devices ” in the bar at the top right
- By clicking on macOS, scroll down until you find the entry “Download the macOS Public Beta Access Utility”
- By clicking on the link you should download a file with the extension “DMG”.
- Install the profile you just downloaded
- Check the system updates, you will find the new version ready to be downloaded and installed.
As you can see, it takes just a few simple steps to immediately try the MacOS 10.15 Public Beta on your Mac. It’s all completely automatic and affordable even for less experienced users.
After you have tried macOS 10.15 Beta Publish on your Mac, let us know your impressions and your hot comments at the end of the article in the space dedicated to comments.
When does macOS 10.15 Catalina come out?
macOS 10.15 Catalina is released in the world in autumn, probably between September and October 2019. We do not have a precise release date for this operating system.
Mac, iMac, MacBook compatible with macOS 10.15 Catalina
Want to find out if your Mac computer supports Catalina 10.15 Macina? Want to know if you can install and download macOS 10.15 Catalina on your Mac?
Here is the complete list of all Mac compatible and supported by MacOS 10.15 Catalina:
– MacBook (12″) beginning 2015 and later
– iMac end 2012 and later,
– MacBook Air mid-2012 and later,
– iMac Pro 2017 and later (all),
– MacBook Pro 2012 and later
– Mac Pro 2013 and later
– Mac mini Late 2012 and later
In summary, the Mac and MacBook Pro will be compatible from 2012 onwards and the MacBook from 2015 onwards.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!