If you use Waze as a daily GPS, I can assure you that you will love this tip I have for you. Today we will see how to set your voice as the GPS. Do you know the one that says “turn right” or “watch your radars”? That’s it. For this, you only need to have Waze installed on your smartphone and prepare your beautiful voice to record short voice clips.
That being the case, let’s see. First, you will have to go to the application settings. Below you have a quick explanation of the steps to take will help you in the process.
Activate your voice on Waze step by step
- Install Waze on your smartphone
- Opens application
- Click on the magnifying glass in the lower left corner
- Access the settings on the icon in the upper left corner
- Click on “Sound”
- Follows “spoken directions”
- Click on “Waze voice”
- Press “Record a new voice”
- Click on each clip and repeat with your voice what the phrase asks for
- You only have “X” seconds to record.
- Go to Waze homepage
- Click the “column” icon in the lower right corner
- Select your “voice” and it’s done
Now, with your voice, you’ll make sure you do not lose yourself anymore. In fact, if you get lost you can always grumble with yourself by saying that you are “recalculating a new route”. Unfortunately, I have not figured out a way to record audio with a high-quality microphone. The only way is to record with the smartphone microphone. Still, if you record yourself in a quiet place, you will see that it will be all right.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!