A lot of information has appeared in Reddit that allegedly portray some of the main news of GTA 6. Published by the user JackOLantern1982, this may be the biggest leak of information ever seen regarding the upcoming Rockstar game.
The news is many, so it’s best to make a list of everything that was advanced to Grand Theft Auto 6:
- GTA 6 has been in development since 2012
- The game’s codename is “Project Americas”
- The Netflix Narcos series was a great inspiration for the development of GTA 6
- The action will unfold in the city of Vice City and another inspired in Rio de Janeiro
- GTA 6 will not be so realistic when Red Dead Redemption 2
- The action of the game will take place sometime between 1970 and 1980
- The soundtrack of the game will be based on these times
- You’ll start out as a little smuggler, and the idea is that you’ll rise from status until you become a drug baron.
- There will be a large prison that will impact the development of the narrative
- The game will have a set of chapters
- Weather conditions (hurricanes, floods, etc.) will be an active conditioner of the game
- Buildings and cars will change over the course of the game. It means that classic cars will rise in value throughout the game
- It will not be possible to build an arsenal of weapons as it does in Red Dead Redemption 2
- You will be entitled to a personal car, which will serve to transport your weapons and armor
- The spoken language in the background will be influenced by the city where you are at that moment
- GTA 6 will only be available for PlayStation 5 and the new Xbox Project Scarlett
- Launching of the game is expected to take place between 2021 and 2023
If this information is confirmed, Rockstar Games is developing a game that will be in the history of video games. Some of the data advanced here, such as changing buildings and cars, changing the value of items or even the influence of weather conditions are incredible.
GTA 6 is already one of the most anticipated games of the next times and the data of today only increase this hype even more. We’ll see what trumps Rockstar has kept for its fans.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!