With the increasing usage of smartphones, storage and smartphone come with great trouble getting slow. This is because of high-performance effects on smartphone storage and speed with graphics games, apps, pictures and more. So nowadays smartphones are being launched with 6GB or 8GB RAM. Taking a smartphone with more RAM has a better experience. But there are many Android users who are not able to take such a RAM handset. With this, there are several ways in which it can be ascertained which apps are consolidating the most memory.
By detecting this you can either kill the app or you can uninstall if you are not using them too much. This will also save battery life. Before you accuse others of slapping phones on other apps, let us know that in most cases Facebook or Instagram app consumes most of your batteries or RAM. Let’s tell you how to find out which app is trying to consume more RAM and slow your phone:
- Go to settings first
- Tap into storage/storage in
- In the storage list, you will see which content is consuming the most storage of your phone’s space. In this list, you will see the consumption of internal memory
- Then tap on the memory and then tap Memory usage by apps
- This list will show you App Usage in RAM’s 4 Intervals (3 hours, 6 hours, 12 hours and 1 day).
- With this information, you will know the percentage of all the apps being conjugated.
Based on this information, you can either kill the app or uninstall it immediately. If your internal storage is almost full, then this phone is a big reason to be slow. Keep in mind that the phone’s internal storage is free of charge. This will increase the speed of your phone. With this, do not forget to restart your phone once per day.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!